06 Jan Marketing Associate
Full-Time Marketing Associate is responsible for planning and implementing marketing and promotional activities. The ideal candidate understands the extensive details of marketing and are familiar with ways to evaluate market research and customer’s behavior.
RETAIL MARKETING & MERCHANDISING
Regular visits to retail customer locations to monitor the placement of products and provide several tasks ongoing, including:
- Shelf planning and optimization of allotted space
- Preparation and maintaining of planogram for each location
- Analysis of sales reports in relation to presence on shelf
- Identify opportunities for additional product placement
- Identify opportunities for secondary and proper promotional placement
- Meet and communicate market findings with Commercial Director and Sales Force
- Implementation of marketing promotions and plans
- Gather market data for assigned projects by visiting area markets and gathering photo evidence and product placement information for new product market research.
- Recording of SRPs and maintenance of Loumidis Foods Retail SRP List (creating an average pricing guide for the metropolitan region)
- Recording and reporting of competitor’s equivalent products and listed SRPs
- Coordinate with team to generate digital and print promotional material
- Assist in the management of social media assets and email blasts
- Contribute to the management of company website (additions/updates)
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and preparation for food presentations for sales team meetings, prospective customer meetings and trade food shows.
- Includes customer interaction and presentation of products and may require travel.
- Management of marketing materials and sample warehouse.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
- 2-3+ years in experience in marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus
- Microsoft Office, WordPress, and Adobe Creative Suite proficiency is a plus
- Must show portfolio of designed pieces
- Possess search engine web analytics and research business tools acumen
About Loumidis Foods
Building on our family’s 100-year legacy of premium Greek products, Loumidis Foods is redefining the concept of ‘best products’ that preserve our traditional foods, with modern sustainability for today’s marketplace. We carefully select companies and products that meet the highest standards in Greek products. Authentically Greek. Absolutely Great!
Learn more at www.loumidisfoods.com