20 Feb Marketing Assistant
Full-Time Marketing Administrative Assistant is responsible to review data to monitor campaigns and evaluate results, creating and managing the production of marketing collateral, and providing project-specific administrative support.
- Extract sales and business data for various reports. Prepare and issue daily sales reports and inventory adjustment reports.
- Attend and keep minutes at weekly Senior Management Meetings and bi-monthly Sales Meetings
- Maintain tracking and reporting of New Product Launches and Monthly Product Promotions
- Assist in the planning of the annual sales & marketing calendar: sales meetings, new product launches, monthly promotions, social media, email blasts, etc.
- Provide support to complete documentation required for retail placement of onboarding packets
- Maintain marketing materials and sample warehouse
- Expedite sample requests
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
- 1+ years in experience in marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus
- Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite proficiency is a plus
About Loumidis Foods
Building on our family’s 100-year legacy of premium Greek products, Loumidis Foods is redefining the concept of ‘best products’ that preserve our traditional foods, with modern sustainability for today’s marketplace. We carefully select companies and products that meet the highest standards in Greek products. Authentically Greek. Absolutely Great!
Learn more at www.loumidisfoods.com