Loumidis Foods, Inc., a New York corporation (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), the owners and operators of loumidisfoods.com (the “Site”), take your privacy seriously and want you (“User,” “you” or “your”) to understand how we collect, use and disclose information about you.
- Information That We Collect About You
We may collect personal information from you in the following circumstances:
- When you utilize our Site or send us correspondence via e-mail, we automatically collect certain information about you. For example, we collect your Internet protocol (IP) address and information regarding your use of our Site. We also store information about you on our computers through the use of “cookies” and other technology.
- At various times as you use the Site, you will be given the option of providing us with certain personal information in order to receive recurring information/promotional newsletters or e-mails by the Company and/or directly from third parties, including any of our sponsors or advertising partners. You can choose to opt out of receiving such information or unsubscribe from a newsletter by following the directions at the bottom of the newsletter or by e-mailing us at
- At various times as you use the Site, you will be given the option of providing us with certain personal information in order to receive recurring information/promotional newsletters or e-mails by the Company and/or directly from third parties, including any of our sponsors or advertising partners. You can choose to opt out of receiving such information or unsubscribe from a newsletter by following the directions at the bottom of the newsletter or by e-mailing us at email@example.com .
- From time to time, we may conduct online research surveys through e-mail invitations or pop-up surveys. When you participate in a survey, we may ask you to enter certain personal information.
- We may also use web beacons or pixel tags and also collect traffic data. These items help us to analyze our users’ online behavior and collect other data, such as page views or advertising responses. Pixel tags also allow us to send you e-mail in a format that you can read and let us know when you have opened an e-mail message from us. Pixel tags may also be used to deliver cookies. We may also use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you utilize the Site. These companies may use non-personally-identifying information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Persons Under the Age of 18
We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18, and this Site is not designed to be used by anyone under the age of 18. If we learn that we have received information from an individual under the age of 18, we will use that information only to respond to that individual that he or she cannot use our Site and we will delete that information from our servers.
- Uses of the Information We Collect
- Other Websites
- Removing Your Information
You can choose to opt out of receiving recurring information/promotional newsletters by the Company and/or directly from third parties, including any of the Company’s sponsors or advertising partners, by following the directions at the bottom of any such communication or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
While we endeavor to protect the information you provide in accordance with industry standards and technology, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or any other information you provide and shall not be responsible for breaches of security.
- How to Contact Us
Last Updated: May 30, 2020