- Fill the coffee pot with as many cups of water as the number of coffees you wish to make.
- Add one tablespoon of Loumidis Papagalos Greek Coffee for each cup you wish to make
- Add sugar to taste (half of tablespoon if you drink your coffee medium sweet, and one tablespoon if you like it sweet).
- Place the coffee pot in the middle of a medium heated stone, in order to heat the whole utensil, and stir gently.
- As soon as your coffee starts to boil, remove the coffee pot from the stone. Your Greek coffee is now ready to be served.
- Pour the coffee froth in equal parts in each small cup. Then add the rest of the coffee to fill them up. Don't stir.
- You have just made a delicious Greek coffee. All you have to do now is relax and enjoy it...