- Season chicken with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning and sear on both sides until cooked.
- In another pan, sautée onions and garlic for 1-2 minutes. Add olives, capers, and anchovies and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Add tomato paste and cook for another 1 minute.
- Add white wine to deglaze the pan until almost dry.
- Add the can of tomatoes and crush roughly into about 1 inch pieces. Let sauce cook and reduce to sauce consistency.
- Serve over pasta with pieces of chicken and top with crumbled feta cheese and oregano.