- Rinse the peppers, lay them on a cutting board and slice down the length of them, making sure not to cut all the way through. Carefully remove the seeds.
- Now we will prepare the stuffing: lightly whisk the eggs in a bowl.
- Put the milk in a saucepan and warm up slightly. Add the eggs, stir and when the mixture begins to rise, add the semolina and keep stirring until thickened and bubbly.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the feta, pepper to taste and stir to combine.
- Stuff the peppers with the feta/semolina mixture.
- Baked at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes
- Serve the stuffed peppers, garnished with mint leaves.