- Place the veal in a skillet with butter and olive oil until browned.
- Add the onions, garlic and peppers and sprinkle with flour and stir well.
- Add the broth and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Let the sauce simmer for 1 hour and 10 minutes and add a little water if necessary.
- When the sauce has thickened taste to determine if needs more salt and pepper.
- Prepare pasta 15 minutes before and serve in bow plates sprinkled with chopped fresh parsley and grated Olympus graviera.