- Place all ingredients except the biscuits in a saucepan with medium heat and stir until the mixture boils. Continue stirring for another 2 minutes.
- Place all biscuits on a large oven pan (size 26x34 cm). Pour on top of biscuits the warm yogurt mix and spread evenly.
- Break in samll pieces all remaining biscuits and over the yogurt cream.
- Once cool carve with a knife, using as a guide the edge of the biscuits.
- Serve plain or enrich with a variety of jams and preserves.
- Tip: a jam of any berries will better highlight the taste of yogurt while a strawberry or apricot jam will to make it taste sweeter.